Valentines Day for Kids
“… love is a many splendored thing – love lifts us up where we belong! All you need is love!”. If you know which movie that comes from, I bet you’re singing the song in your head by the time you’ve read this far.
Last week we returned to hosting the Weekly Kids’ Co-op and what a warm welcome we received! I’ve met some lovely new bloggers and caught up with some old friends too. Thanks for saying, “Hi,”. Let’s keep the conversation going because we’ve only just begun.
This week we’ve featured the following wonderful ideas for Valentines Day. It’s all kid-friendly, fun for kids and let’s face it, just simply gorgeous to look at too!
- Paper Heart Valentines by Alex Nguyen Portraits
- Paper Flowers by Lessons Learnt Journal
- Brown Rice Heart Sushi by Seeking Shade
- Yarn words by How the Sun Rose
- Simple Valentine Heart Craft by Inspiration Laboratories
Before we head off for another fabulous week, an Instagram from me capturing love:
Come and Play with LessonsLearntJournal.com @ The Weekly Kids’ Co-Op!
- Say “Hi” and introduce yourself and your blog by leaving a comment here. I want to know you, your blog and have a conversation.
- Link up your child-focused link here. It can be a recent post or an older one – just as long as it’s child-focused.
- Please include a link back or The Weekly Kids’ Co-Op button so that others can also find The Weekly Kids’ Co-Op easily.
- Have you been featured today? Please take our Featured at Lessons Learnt Journal badge.
We love sharing awesome ideas with our readers and look forward to seeing the many great ideas linked up each week.
The Weekly Kids’ Co-op is co-hosted by a group of 50 fun kids’ blogs. By adding your your child-focused link at the Weekly Kids’ Co-op, we’ll share your idea across all of our child-focused blogs.
If you are new here, you might like to subscribe to our RSS feed or receive updates direct to your email. We have many fun ideas to share.