Happy Kids, Play: The Weekly Kids Co-Op
I randomly ask my kids for a kiss throughout the day because no matter how much I have to clean up after them, no matter how much noise they make, no matter the intensity and frequency of sibling squabbles, bottom line is I am their mother and heck.. I love them!
Looking at the wonderful posts linked up each week at the Weekly Kids Co-Op, it’s very clear that there are many children who are very loved. As I visit various blogs linked up to the Weekly Kids Co-Op each week, it is also very apparent that kids at play are happy kids!
Here are 10 ways to have happy kids from last week’s Weekly Kids’ Co-Op:
- Coloured Salt Sensory Box by Simply Mommie
- Foil, Feathers, Fingerpaint Fabulous! by Twodaloo
- Fizzy Bath Bombs by Here Come The Girls
- Snow Maze by Life with Moore Babies
- Our Nature Table by My Nearest and Dearest
- Painting with Kitchen Tools by The Fairy and the Frog
- A Muddy Day Outside by Fun-A-Day!
- Flower ‘n’ Spice Play Dough Mandalas by Mama Rosemary
- Newspaper Snowball fight by Train Up A Child
- Rainbow Jello by Mess for Less
Need some quick ways to have happy kids? We have a beautiful printable with 5 great play ideas for our email subscribers.
Here’s an Instagram from our family this week. “Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” ~Albert Einstein. Fire up imaginations with some simple DIY face painting.
Come and Play with LessonsLearntJournal.com @ The Weekly Kids’ Co-Op!
- Say “Hi” and introduce yourself and your blog by leaving a comment here. I want to know you, your blog and have a conversation.
- Link up your child-focused link here. It can be a recent post or an older one – just as long as it’s child-focused.
- Please include a link back or The Weekly Kids’ Co-Op button so that others can also find The Weekly Kids’ Co-Op easily.
- Have you been featured today? Please take our Featured at Lessons Learnt Journal badge.
We love sharing awesome ideas with our readers and look forward to seeing the many great ideas linked up each week.
The Weekly Kids’ Co-op is co-hosted by a group of fun kids’ blogs. By adding your your child-focused link at the Weekly Kids’ Co-op, we’ll share your idea across all of our child-focused blogs.
If you are new here, you might like to subscribe to our RSS feed or receive updates direct to your email. We have many fun ideas to share.