Easter for Kids: The Weekly Kids Co-Op
I love Easter. I’ll confess, the fact that there’s an extra long weekend brings a smile to my face. You say, “Public Holiday” and my instant reflex is a smile. Deep down though, what Easter is really about for me, is real forgiveness and hope. Heavy subjects right? I won’t deny it. I am not ashamed of it. It’s a part of me. It is who I am. New life brings much joy. Every time I meet a newborn baby or hear of a baby being born, I can’t help but be a tad clucky. A resurrected new life, where death does not have the last word, I can only imagine the joy surrounding that.
Here are 10 ways to celebrate Easter with kids from last week’s Weekly Kids’ Co-Op:
- Easter Craft for Kids: Melted Crayon Eggs by Lessons Learnt Journal
- Garland Chick by Crafty Journal
- Easter Morning by Creative Kid Snacks
- Invitation to Craft – Easter by At Home with Ali
- Easter Egg Fridge Magnets by My Nearest and Dearest
- Easter Bunny No-Sew Felt Playmat by Fun at Home with Kids
- Bunny Bagalope by Crafty Journal
- Easter Egg Sensory Bin by Train Up A Child
- 30+ Other Uses for Plastic Eggs by Sun Scholars
- Paper Plate Easter Wreath by Crafty Journal
Here’s an Instagram from our family this week.
Come and Play with LessonsLearntJournal.com @ The Weekly Kids’ Co-Op!
- Say “Hi” and introduce yourself and your blog by leaving a comment here. I want to know you, your blog and have a conversation.
- Link up your child-focused link here. It can be a recent post or an older one – just as long as it’s child-focused.
- Please include a link back or The Weekly Kids’ Co-Op button so that others can also find The Weekly Kids’ Co-Op easily.
- Have you been featured today? Please take our Featured at Lessons Learnt Journal badge.
We love sharing awesome ideas with our readers and look forward to seeing the many great ideas linked up each week.
The Weekly Kids’ Co-op is co-hosted by a group of 18 fun kids’ blogs. By adding your your child-focused link at the Weekly Kids’ Co-op, we’ll share your idea across all of our child-focused blogs.
If you are new here, you might like to subscribe to our RSS feed or receive updates direct to your email. We have many fun ideas to share.