St Patricks Day Activities for Kids: The Weekly Kids Co-Op
All things green and gold and add some rainbows. Gorgeousness right? Just wait.. there’s more! Shrink everything so it’s miniature. Why, I do declare, St Patricks Day is such a beautiful and super cute celebration.
- St Patricks Day Kids Snack LLJournal
- How to Make Rainbow Cupcakes by Super Mommy
- Cucumber Clover by Missgefreubel
- Lucky Leprechaun’s Pot of Gold Kid’s Craft by Super Mommy
- Leprechaun Footprints by B-Inspired Mama
- Green Daisies for St Patrick’s Day by B-Inspired Mama
- Shape Leprechauns by Reading Confetti
- Shamrock/Rainbow necklace craft for kids by Mommas Fun World
- Easy St. Patrick’s Day Clover Cupcakes
- Shamrock Wreath by Crafty Journal
How can you not “Squee!!” and “Awww….” to your heart’s content with this collection of St Patrick’s Day activities for kids from last week’s Weekly Kids Co-op?
While we’re on such a green palette, here’s an Instagram from our family this week. Mr N is trying to make aqua. He declares the crayons will take 8 weeks to mix before it turns aqua.
Are you on Instagram and have play photos to share? Join the #playmatters Instagram community. It’s only our second week and we already have over 1000 #playmatters photos! It’s super easy to join in the fun.
Come and Play with LessonsLearntJournal.com @ The Weekly Kids’ Co-Op!
- Say “Hi” and introduce yourself and your blog by leaving a comment here. I want to know you, your blog and have a conversation.
- Link up your child-focused link here. It can be a recent post or an older one – just as long as it’s child-focused.
- Please include a link back or The Weekly Kids’ Co-Op button so that others can also find The Weekly Kids’ Co-Op easily.
- Have you been featured today? Please take our Featured at Lessons Learnt Journal badge.
We love sharing awesome ideas with our readers and look forward to seeing the many great ideas linked up each week.
The Weekly Kids’ Co-op is co-hosted by a group of 18 fun kids’ blogs. By adding your your child-focused link at the Weekly Kids’ Co-op, we’ll share your idea across all of our child-focused blogs.
If you are new here, you might like to subscribe to our RSS feed or receive updates direct to your email. We have many fun ideas to share.