We are fast approaching Miss K’s 2nd birthday. I am in complete denial about the festivities that we’ve planned. No doubt, it’ll be fun, but I need to calm myself down every now and then, and remind myself – we’re just having a get together with friends and family, having cake together. That essentially is what it is, right? That, with what seems like loads of paper plates and paper cups. Lol.
So while I stare at mounds of paper plates, I am so excited to share these 10 awesome ways to play & create with paper plates. Once our cake has been eaten, I’m sure we’ll be doing a few of these with our unused paper plates in the coming weeks.
Happy playing, because #playmatters.
Paper Plates: 10 Ways to Create and Play
- Christmas Crafts for Kids: Easy Angel Wings via Lessons Learnt Journal
- A Cornucopia of Prayer via J Daniel4’s Mom
- Fall Leaf Faces via Like Mama Like Daughter
- Make a Paper Plate Face to Show How You Feel via Village Voices on Kidspot
- Paper Plate Turkey Craft via Frogs, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails
- Paper Plate Owls via Happy Hooligans
- Christmas Tree Gift Tags via Octavia and Vicky
- Paper Plate Froggy Puppets via The Craft Train
- Paper Plate Name Game via Toddler Approved at NurtureStore
- Pine Needle Paper Plate Wreaths via Teach Preschool
Have you been featured this week? Please take our Featured at Lessons Learnt Journal badge.
Some of these ideas are from our Kids’ Co-Op. If you have a child focused post to share, be sure to come back and visit the Kids’ Co-Op link up here at Lessons Learnt Journal, (published and live here every Wednesday at 10PM CST or Thursday 5PM AEST).
More Activities for Preschoolers
Three to Five: Playful Preschool is stuffed to the brim with tried, tested and loved playful learning ideas for preschoolers. There are 25+ ideas for preschoolers, ten printable resources and additional links to over 50 more activities. A great resource for parents. Download your copy here.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment; I’d love to hear from you. If you are new here, you might like to subscribe to our RSS feed or receive updates direct to your email. We have many fun ideas to share.